reasons sims 4 will kill me before i even get it
- parties with glowsticks
- you can move whole rooms and buildings!!
- you can download new content without leaving the game??!?
- sims with emotions?? real emotions!!
- sims can be right or left handed??! why?? who cares??!
- rocket ship??! cupcake factory??!!
- WOOHOO IS A SKILL
- A U T O S A V E
- YOUR SIMS CAN J A C K O F F
- the ones who are basically your friends and you can tell them anything
- The ones who seem to hate teenagers and teaching and JFC why did they choose to do this for a living
- the ones that are really nice but just suck at teaching and you never really learn anything in that class
- the dorky one that never gets mad just gives you that long “I’m dissapointed in you look”
- the ones that teach no matter whats going on in the class
I am the dork who friendly but I’m not your friend and don’t ever think we’re that cool.
my mom taught me the therapeutic power of cleaning. open all the windows. throw out the old. wipe down the entire house. burn some incense. roast some coffee. then rest. that way the tears from last night don’t feel as heavy.
I love it! This is so necessary!!
This is so true. I hated it when I was younger but as I’ve gotten older, I’ve learned that cleaning is so good for the soul.
A clean house is a clean mind